How to Choose BSNL Number of Your Choice and Buy BSNL SIM Card Online
If you want to Buy a BSNL SIM card online, here is a complete guide on choosing your own BSNL mobile number online and how you can buy that reserved bsnl number.
BSNL is the only company offering public users to choose their own mobile number online with big collection of numbers.
If you have any specific requirement in the mobile number, you can easily choose such a number with the BSNL website.
BSNL currently offering two type of mobile number picking option on their website.
One is Regualar mobile number and another option is Fancy mobile numbers.
For both those option, you have to follow the same process to reserve the mobile number. The only difference is its Price.
How to Choose Your Own BSNL Mobile Number Online:
1) First Visit BSNL Official Choose Your Mobile Number website
2) Choose your Zone and Your State.
Currently, BSNL offering all the below states/zones to purchase their sim card with the number of their choice
Currently Supported Zones:
Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Chennai, Tamilnadu, Karnataka
Haryana, Punjab, Upwest, Himachalpradesh, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, Jammu-And-Kashmir, UP East
Andaman & Nicobar, Calcutta, North East, Orissa, Assam, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Bihar
Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhyapradesh
In my case I need to pick “Karnataka“.
3) Now fill the Captcha correctly and click Continue button
4) Here you will find two types of numbers.
Tip: BSNL don’t display all the numbers or it don’t let us download all the available numbers in an excel sheet. I discovered a way to download all available numbers in excel sheet. If you are interested in knowing it click here
a) Choice Numbers
b) Fancy Numbers (Fixed Price)
In this page you can pick the bsnl number of your choice.
5) To reserve the number, select the number you like by clicking on that number and click “Reserve Number” option
6) Now it will ask your current mobile number to send PIN. Enter your number (not selected number) and hit “Submit”
7) Now you will receive PIN No on your mobile number. Enter the PIN No to reserve your selected number.
NOTE: If you activated DND on your number, then you won’t receive PIN No. Make sure you remove your DND to get SMS.
7. You will get a confirmation message saying “Required! Success. CYMN reservation will be held for 72 hours” (3 days)
12. Now visit your nearest BSNL Office with Photo, ID proof, and money and your reserved BSNL mobile number.
On the spot (in BSNL office) they will provide BSNL number of your choice (which you have chosen in online).
That’s it. This is how you can buy BSNL SIM card online with a number of your choice.