Download your Aadhar Card Online
Want to download aadhar card? then here is a step by step instruction with screenshot on how you can download your e aadhar card online on official aadhar card website. I recently wanted to download my aadhar card for some reason. When I tried downloading aadhar card by visiting official website, I was really confused with the interface. I didn’t get how I can download my adhar card. If you are in the same situation, then this post is for you guys.
Aadhar Card Download Online:
Not seeing “Enrolment ID” and “Aadhar” options?
Downloading aadhar card online is really easy. But in my case, it didn’t happen like that. Because when I open the official aadhar card website to download e-aadhar card I was seeing some different page than what I was supposed to see.
When I visit official page, it was asking me Username and Password to login to my Account! to download e-aadhar card. I don’t know why it happened like that, and I was clueless what I was supposed to do.
By default, it should show below interface/option to download e aadhar card. But for me, it didn’t show like that. Instead, it was showing some “Session Expired, Please login again” error message. At first I though maybe uidai (unique identification authority of India) might have changed the downloading method like that I thought.
Within few minutes, my brother came and fixed the issue. Because he was aware of how to download aadhar card before itself.
All he did is He just opened the Aadhar card download page in Private Window on Chrome browser and it immediately started showing “Enrolment ID” and “Aadhar” options which failed to show up earlier for me.
If you also faced such issue, then give it a try by opening in another browser or in a private window of your browser.
Other Possible Solution you can try if you see that login page are
- As I said earlier, try to open in Private Window on your browser
- Try on another browser
- Clear all browser data
- Visit this page to download your aadhar card
- Try after some time
- Try on another computer
How to Download Aadhar Card Online:
You can download Aadhar card online by two ways.
- By providing Enrolment Id
- By providing Aadhaar Number
In this article, i’m going to use 2nd option. Just follow the below steps.
- Visit official e-aadhar download page
- Choose “Enrolment Id” if you have enrolment ID or else choose “Aadhaar” if you have aadhar card number. I’m going to use Aadhar option here
- Next Enter your Aadhaar card number on the first field
- In Full Name field enter your full name exactly as it appears on your aadhar card. Please don’t leave any extra space, use punctuation similarly as it appears on your aadhar card.
- In Pin Code section enter the Pin Code which is present on your aadhar card
- Now type the characters which were shown in the above image and click on “Get One Time Password” button.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP on 2nd step and click on “Validate and Download” button to download your e aadhar card
Now you should be able to download your e-aadhar card in Pdf file. To open that file you need enter the password. The password is same as your PIN code which is present on your Aadhar card.
Let me know if you faced any other issues on comments.