Save Office 2007 Document as PDF with SaveAsPDF Plugin
If you tried Office 2010 then you may noticed that which is having Save As PDF option which enable user to save any office files as PDF file. But if you are still using Office 2007, then you can also get that option by installing small Microsoft Plugin called SaveAsPDFandXPS. This enables Office 2007 users to get Save as PDF file in Office 2007 software.
Sometimes we may need to save our word document has pdf file in that time we can use Save As PDF file option which is available in office 2007 itself instead of using any extra software or any online converter to do that task.
- How I created office 2010 file, without having office software with me
- Get AnyBizSoft PDF to Word converter genuine license worth 29.95$
To add Save As PDF option to Office 2007:
- To add Save As PDF option to our Office 2007 software we need to download a small Plugin called SaveAsPDFandXPS form Microsoft site and install it on our computer.
- After installing that small Plugin, open any Office 2007 products such as Microsoft Office Access 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, Microsoft Office OneNote 2007,Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007,Microsoft Office Publisher 2007, Microsoft Office Visio 2007 and Microsoft Office Word 2007
- You will see Save As PDF option in it. Enjoy converting or Saving Word document as PDF file.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
Size: 934 KB
Ashout Rating: 5/5