Karnataka PGCET Announcement and Application Form
Students those who are waiting for Karnataka PGCET announcement date and application form, here we collected the information about Karnataka PGCET 2010. If you’re searching for “PGCET Karnataka 2010” then you may get 1,000 of spam result. Those people are not providing any valuable or accurate information about PGCET 2010, instead they are providing the outdated information about PGCET. Even, personally I need the information about Karnataka PGCET 2010 because I’m too waiting to Join for Higher studies.
Today officially Karnataka PGCET 2010 date announced by vtu. Some information about Karnataka PGCET are as follows.
MBA / MCA ADMISSION NOTIFICATION:
Admission to MBA and MCA Courses in Karnataka for the year 2010-11
MBA (FT/ PT): Admission to MBA course shall be open for the candidates who have passed the Bachelor degree with not less than fifty percent i.e. integer 50% (rounding-off of aggregate percent is not permitted) of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations. However, in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC / ST and Category I, the aggregate percent of marks of all the years of the qualifying examination shall not be less than forty five percent i.e. integer 45% (rounding -off of aggregate percent is not permitted).
The candidates applying for part-time course in MBA must have worked for not less than three years (after the qualifying examination and experience is considered up to date of Notification) in an establishment and must be working in an organization within a radial distance of 40 km from the institution in which the candidate seeks admission.
MCA (FT) : Admission to MCA course shall be open for the candidates who have passed Bachelor degree with not less than fifty percent i.e. integer 50% (rounding-off of aggregate percent is not permitted) of marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Programming or Computer Applications or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional or elective at Degree Level. Provided further that a candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified in the first proviso in the Pre-University Course with 50 % of marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission. However in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC / ST and Cat-I, forty five percent i.e. integer 45% (rounding -off of aggregate percent is not permitted) of marks in that subject shall be considered for Admission.
1) The written test will be conducted for MBA course between 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM and for MCA course between 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM on 11-7-2010 (Sunday) at various centers as specified in Brochure supplied with the application form.
2) For both Karnataka & Non-Karnataka Students admission will be based solely on performance in written test (PGCET), then followed by counseling for seat selection as per merit.
How to Apply for PGCET :
The application can be obtained on payment of Rs. 600/- ( Rs 300/- in case of Karnataka SC/ ST and Cat-I, on production of documentary proof) in the form of DD only, drawn in favour of the Member Secretary, CPAC payable at Belgaum.
a) Application can be obtained only in person from :
1) Gulbarga University, Department of Mgmt, “Jnana Ganga”, GULBARGA -585106. Phone No : 08472-263283
2) University of Mysore, B.N. Bahadur Institute of Management
Sciences, “Manasagangothri,” MYSORE -570 006. Phone No : 0821-2413920/2419755,
3) Karnatak University, Kousali Institute of Management Studies, DHARWAD -580 003. Phone No : 0836-2741882
4) Karnataka State Women’s University, Department of PG Studies & Research in Management, Bijapur – 586 101. Phone No. : 08352-
5) J N N College of Engineering, Dept. of MBA, Savalanga Road, Navule, Shimoga -577 204 Phone No: 08182-276568
6) Srinivasa Institute of Technology, Merlapadavu, Arkula, P.O. Parangipet, Valachil, Mangalore – 574143 Phone No: 0824-2274730/32
7) Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Shamanur Road, Davanagere -577 004 Phone No: 08192-222245
Official pdf file containing all the information about PGCET 2010 to join MBA/MCA.
MBA/ MCA Notification in Kannada / in English
M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch ADMISSION NOTIFICATION:
For the students who are willing to join for M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch you can download the official pdf file containing all the information.
If you have any doubt, then you can post it in comments. We try to solve those doubt.
Meanwhile, don’t forget to subscribe to our Free E-mail newsletter to get latest infromation about Karnataka PGCET 2010 in your email.
UPDATE (28th June): Karnataka PGCET-2010: Hall Ticket available online to download
UPDATE (23rd July): Karnataka PGCET 2010 Key Answers Available Online-Unofficial
UPDATE (8th August 2011): Karnataka PGCET 2011 Key Answers Available Online to Download ( Official Source)